Booking Your Appointment
TWO ways to book your vaccine appointment!
**Please ensure you are eligible to receive the vaccine. Click here for eligible groups.
BY PHONE: 1-844-626-8222 (1-844-MAN-VACC) to book your appointment
ONLINE: Click here!
- Direct calls to Keystone Centre and all other locations is not available. Staff at all locations do not have the ability to book appointments. Please call the central appointment booking number listed above.
Vaccine Eligibility and Information
- Click here to see Eligibility Criteria **New Elegibility Criteria Opens Frequently*** Please click below to find out who is eligible.
- Vaccine Queue Calculator - See where you are in the current vaccination priority line.
- All COVID-19 vaccine information available from the Government of Manitoba.
Reminder: Plan to attend your second-dose appointments as scheduled unless you are contacted.
Before your appointment:
Prairie Mountain Health COVID-19 Vaccine Locations
Location: 1175 18th Street - located on the east side of the Keystone Centre building.
- Enter off of 13th street. Use the outside Manitoba Room doors to access the vaccine site.
- There is also a pick-up and drop-off area directly in front of the vaccine entrance doors, along with a wheelchair ramp.
- **Please DO NOT CALL the Keystone Centre to book or discuss appointments. The Keystone staff do not have the information required.
Health Care Providers
Manitoba has finalized additional guidance for health-care providers to help them answer questions from their patients and determine whether individuals with certain conditions should receive the COVID-19 vaccine when eligible. This includes people who have suppressed immune systems, have autoimmune conditions, or are pregnant or breastfeeding. This guidance is posted at https://manitoba.ca/covid19/vaccine/healthcare-professionals.html.