Home Care Services
Based on the assessment completed by the Case Coordinator, the following Home Care services may be available.:
(*to find a case coordinator nearest you please click here)
- Assessment and Care Planning for Home Care services, including Palliative Care, and/or Personal Care Home Placement, including Supportive Housing.
- Case Management/ Case Coordination
- Assistance with Personal Care and Activities of Daily Living
- Nursing Care - ie treatments, dressing, etc
- Respite Care - to relieve primary caregivers through in home respite or respite in a designated bed in facility.
- Adult Day Program - a structured community based program providing social stimulation to individuals and respite to caregivers.
- Therapy Services - assessment in client's home by physiotherapist or occupational therapist.
- Equipment/Medical Supplies - to support the provision of care at home
- Home Oxygen Program - the provision of oxygen concentrators and professional follow up for eligible individuals who require continuous oxygen.
- Supportive Housing - provides access to 24-hour support and supervision within a group setting for frail and/or cognitively impaired persons who can no longer safely manage in the community with the support of family and the Home Care programs but are not yet ready for Personal Care Home placement.